"Scorpion 25" Heavy Duty Integrated Underlift
- Integrated boom / underlift apparatus for increased lifting capability
- PTO / tandem pump & all hydraulics
- Hyd. telescopic boom - 120” past rear plate
- Twin double acting lift cylinders
- Dual 20,000 lb. worm gear winches w/ 100’ x 5/8” cables, air tensioners, & air freewheel release
- 3 stage underlift:Rear plate to center line of fork-118”
- Hydraulic rear recovery anchor legs
- Power tilt & fold - stores in vertical position
- Internal roller bearings (in lieu of bushings) for
- unsurpassed crossbar durability
- Four sets of underlift forks / locking spring forks
- Fork receivers / axle tie downs
- Crossbar chain lift adapters
- Dual rear control stations for all functions
- Portable wired remote control for underlift functions
- Additional cab control switches for underlift operation
- Modular 138” CA steel body with side tool compartments (3 doors per side) - flat deck area
- Tool compartment shelving, brackets, & interior lights
- Custom high tapered light pylon
- Rear tail light plug with extension cable
- Safety chains in rear storage pockets
- Federal standard #108 lighting
- Custom forks and adapters as req.
- Planetary high speed winches in lieu of standard winches
- Medium duty tire lift apparatus - (8,500 lb capacity) complete with ratchets & wheel restraint straps
- Auxiliary air supply connections & trailer towing packages / pintle hook
- Bar lights / spot lights / strobe lights / work lights / switch panel / LED lighting
- Tow chains / snatch blocks / wheel chocks / fifth wheel adapter
- Aluminum decor packages
- Front push plates / karstarts
- Rear vision video camera system
- Painting options
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECS
- Retracted - 50,000 lbs.
- Fully Extended - 18,000 lbs.
- Retracted - 28,000 lbs.
- Full Extended - 14,000 lbs.
Heavy Duty Wrecker Gallery
*Ratings stated are based on structural factors only, not vehicle capacity or capabilities. Specifications subject to change without notice.