“Scorpion 35” Heavy Duty Integrated Underlift
- Integrated boom / Underlift apparatus for increased lifting capability
- PTO / Tandem pump & all hydraulics
- Hydraulic telescopic boom - 124” past rear plate
- Twin double acting lift cylinders
- Dual 30,000 lb. planetary gear winches w/ 100’ x 3/4” cables, air tensioners, & air freewheel release
- 3 stage underlift: Rear plate to center line of fork-130”
- Hydraulic rear recovery anchor legs
- Power tilt & fold - stores in vertical position
- Internal roller bearings (in lieu of bushings) for unsurpassed crossbar durability
- Seven sets of underlift forks / Locking spring forks
- Fork receivers / Axle tie downs
- Crossbar chain lift adapters
- Dual rear control stations for all functions
- Touch-Tek power distribution system w/ lighted panels
- In cab Touch-Tek panel for axlelift functions
- Modular aluminum or steel body with side tool compartments (4 doors per side) - custom to chassis
- Tool compartment shelving, brackets, & interior lights
- Custom high tapered light pylon
- Rear tail light plug with extension cable
- Safety chains in rear storage pockets
- Federal standard #108 lighting - LED
- Wireless remote control for selected functions.
- Custom forks and adapters as required.
- Heavy duty tire lift apparatus (14,000 lb. capacity) complete with ratchets & wheel restraint straps
- Auxiliary air supply connections & trailer towing packages / pintle hook
- Barlights / Spot lights / Strobe lights / Work lights / LED lighting
- Tow chains / Snatch blocks / Wheel chocks / Fifth wheel adapter
- Stainless decor packages
- Front push plates / Karstarts
- Rear vision video camera system
- Painting options
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECS
- Retracted - 70,000 lbs.
- Fully extended - 28,000 lbs.
- Retracted - 35,000 lbs.
- Fully extended - 16,000 lbs.
Heavy Duty Wrecker Gallery
*Ratings stated are based on structural factors only, not vehicle capacity or capabilities. Specifications subject to change without notice.