“Scorpion 20” Medium Duty Integrated Underlift
- Integrated boom / Underlift apparatus for increased lifting capability
- PTO / Tandem pump & all hydraulics
- Hydraulic telescopic boom - 120” past rear plate
- Twin double acting lift cylinders
- Dual 20,000 lb. planetary gear winches w/ 100’ x 5/8” cables, tensioners, & air freewheel release
- 3 stage underlift: Rear plate to center line of fork - 120”
- Hydraulic rear recovery anchor legs
- Power tilt & fold - stores in vertical position
- Internal roller bearings (in lieu of bushings) for unsurpassed crossbar durability
- Four sets of underlift forks / Locking spring forks
- Fork receivers / Axle tie downs
- Crossbar chain lift adapters
- Dual rear control stations for all functions
- In cab touch-tek panel for axlelift functions
- Portable wired remote control for underlift functions
- Modular aluminum or steel body with side tool compartments - custom to chassis
- Tool compartment shelving, brackets, & interior lights
- Custom high tapered light pylon
- Rear tail light plug with extension cable
- Safety chains in rear storage pockets
- Federal standard #108 lighting - LED
- Wireless remote control for selected functions.
- Custom forks and adapters as required.
- Heavy duty tire lift apparatus (14,000 lb. capacity)
- Aluminum roll-up doors
- Auxiliary air supply connections & trailer towing packages
- Barlights / Spot lights / Strobe lights / Work lights / LED lighting
- Tow chains / Snatch blocks / Wheel chocks / Pintle hook adapter
- Stainless decor packages
- Front push plates / Karstarts
- Rear vision video camera system
- Painting options
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SPECS
- Retracted - 40,000lbs.
- Fully extended - 16,000lbs.
- Retracted - 24,000lbs.
- Fully extended - 12,000lbs.
Medium Duty Wrecker Gallery
*Ratings stated are based on structural factors only, not vehicle capacity or capabilities. Specifications subject to change without notice. Control & toolbox configurations will vary.